Tuesday 1st November 2022 saw Payapps hosting an event at the Land Rover Experience in London for senior commercial and finance peers to discover practical ways teams can work smarter.
Watch the highlights below...
The event welcomed speakers discussing common project and supply chain challenges that impact project profitability and productivity. These construction industry speakers included...
- Mark Wakeford, Chair, NFB's Major Contractors' Group - The Role of Technology in the Future of Construction
- Cliff Smith, Director, Get It Right Initiative (GIRI) - Improving Productivity – The Role of Error Elimination
- Paul Gibbons, Managing Director, Decipher Consulting - Record Keeping, Successful Resolution, Negotiate Not Adjudicate
- Eoin Ryan, Commercial Manager, Michael J Lonsdale - Q&A: Digitising Applications for Payment Using Payapps
- Daniel Eist, Finance, Corley + Woolley - Q&A: Digitising Applications for Payment Using Payapps
During the day, we offered real-life main contractor examples and insights to showcase how these challenges can be overcome through collaboration, and through the introduction of technology in areas such as supply chain payment processing.
After the presentations, we invited our guests to a thrilling off-roading experience around the Luton Hoo estate in a fleet of high-end Land Rover vehicles.
If you're interested in hearing more about Payapps, speak to us today - firstname.lastname@example.org - and see how we can help your business manage applications for payment.