In this webinar, Frost & Sullivan provide an analysis of the state of the construction industry for 2021 and beyond, paying particular attention to the digital transformation of supply chain payment management.
The construction industry has struggled to modernise and is challenged by rising costs, a heavy dependence on outdated technology and traditional business models, labour and skills shortages, and low margins. Throw in a global pandemic, and the challenges are only exacerbated.
Yet a survey conducted by Payapps in partnership with Frost & Sullivan, showed 57% of UK respondents are confident of their company’s preparedness to meet these challenges in the short term (2021-2023). But what about the long-term, and how can companies prepare for the construction workplace of the future?
Watch this 1-hour webinar as John Raspin, Frost & Sullivan, shares:
- Frost & Sullivan’s analysis of the state of the construction industry for 2021 and beyond
- What the construction workplace of the future looks like
- The key trends shaping the direction of construction
- How construction firms can keep ahead and remain competitive
- Digital transformation and payment data management tools
Who should watch?
CEOs, Commercial and Finance Directors, and anyone wanting to understand current industry thinking about the ways digital transformation help construction firms remain competitive.