There has never been a better time to adopt technology to improve your processes and margins. But buying software isn’t the solution by itself – how you implement, communicate and train all of your stakeholders has a huge impact on the success of your software rollout. We also know that many of you do not have large teams to do all of this.
Our host Nick Opasinis, Senior Business Development Manager from Payapps, and our panel provide practical tips on what makes for a successful software rollout: from assessing if a solution is right for your organisation through to stakeholder communication and training.
We’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls.
- Before you even make a purchase what are some of the things you need to consider to prepare for implementing software?
- The essential communications and processes businesses need to get right before they even start rolling out the software?
- What to do when you don’t have a team of learning and development people to help you.
- How to manage external parties and get them onboard.
- How to ‘health check’ and put baselines in place that help measure the efficacy of the software.
“MAKE SURE THE PEOPLE THAT WILL BE IMPLEMENTING THE SOFTWARE ARE PART OF THE DECISION MAKING PROCESS”
Sarah Roe- Product Manager, HammerTech